Monday, May 10, 2010

Freelance for NBRAN


This is a t-shirt design I did for the National Brittany Rescue and Adoption Network http://www.nbran.org. Since I had to have a bunch of dogs sticking their heads out of a train, I did some research on trains and found one that was entirely encapsulated by glass http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3047/2699252288_d687f8f75a.jpg

Anyway, I decided to revamp my whole blog and put up new work. I found that the older work no longer lived up to current standards. In a nutshell, things were piling up since 2006 and it was time for a change. Anyway, enjoy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Luis David Llense said...

Hey Rich! Great line work, as always. My admiration goes out to you. Funny thing, I'm revamping my own blog too. Let's keep 'em comin'! Catch ya later.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Adri said...

It's a really lovely illustration, very funny and well, you know, if there are dogs in it, much better for me! Keep up the good work, Richard!

6:25 AM  
Blogger Richard Gaines said...

Thanks, Adri! Now I gotta get back to my comics as well as getting back into animation!

12:21 PM  
Blogger "TORI CAT" said...

Love this!! So much fun and energy to it! :D
I used to have a pet 'Old English Sheep Dog' Google it! and i love them so much!! I'd love to see you draw one of them!! I bet you'd make him Rock!!

All the best
TCat.x

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich, Im trying to reach you, send me an email ljl@dct-inc.com or call me 954-557-1766....I'm Luis from Miami (Kandu)

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home